Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011

My smiling boy,
You are 3 1/2 months old and growing so fast. Almost too fast. Your already rolling over. Constantly wanting/trying to hold your own bottle. Soon you will be crawling before we know it. I am so grateful to have you in my life. God has blessed me with you. My only son. You bring so much love and life in our lives, and we are so proud of you. You are such a wonderful baby. You sleep thru the night and never really cry. I can't wait to see who you will become. Hopefully like your father. You are very lucky to have a dad like him that you can look up to. He is definetly a role model. I look forward to seeing all the wonderful joys that you will bring. I love you my son.
Momma.

2 comments:

  1. My precious little grandson Bryson, what a wonderful joy you are and what a wonderful blessing you are in our lives. YaYa watched you come into this world, heard your first little cry, saw your first little smile and watched you as you took your first breath. What a miracle that was to watch. I will never forget it as long as I live. You have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy, two of the finest people that ever walked the face of the earth. Listen to them and learn and they will teach you right from wrong. Learn from their experiences in life that way you will not make the same mistakes that they did. Listen to GOD as he speaks to you and he will keep you on the straight and narrow path. Stay close to him, he created you and he knows your destiny. I prayed for you for years and GOD has so blessed me with the finest grandson that anyone could ever have in their lives. May GOD's face forever be turned toward you Bryson. Listen for his still soft voice and he will forever guide you through life. I love you with all of my heart my precious little one.
    Love YaYa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bubba. Well last weekend we had you dedicated. It was so special. You were so alert and seemed to be just so comfortable up there when they were praying over us. I also took you in for your 4 month checkup. 3 shots. Its so sad to see you cry. But you weigh 16.5 lbs and 26 & 1/2 inches long. That is 92% of your height and 69% of your weight. Your going to be a tall one like pappaw Brewer. Awe. I wish you could have known him. I loved him so much. And He would have loved you too. I know he is watching over us. Well I love you son. To the moon and back.
    momma

    ReplyDelete